Saturday 19 April 2008

Charles Binns, Landscape Photography

Hello,

 
This blog contains a link to my website, which is a collection of photographic galleries taken during my travels around the world.  

I started with a particular interest in Landscape photography and started with a Nikon FE 35mm SLR -  initially I took black & white photos which I developed in my spare bedroom.  I then upgraded to an F3 and a Mamiya C330 to get me into the world of medium format.

The Mamiya was later sold an replaced by a Hasselblad 503CX, which is an excellent camera.

I have recently converted to digital - albeit with a Sony DSC T7  which punches well above it's weight.  It might be the size of a credit card but the results are excellent.  I am now saving to buy a Nikon D80 with an 18-200 VR lens - once my impending house purchase is done with.   

I also plan to purchase a panoramic camera in the near future.

This is my first post and I will add more - I am interested to see how I can increase traffic to my website (currently ranks 19 and 76 for the words landscape photography in Google UK and Google.com respectively).  So please visit my website and Digg, Stumble me etc as much as you like!

No comments: