Tuesday 12 June 2012

Holga Spain

Just a quick plug for a new site, Holga Spain, which has been set up by Valencia's leading exponent of all things plastic & blurry, Jose Manuel Madrona. It is high time that the Spanish speaking world had their own internet presence dedicated to the Holga so congratulations to Jose Manuel. Even if you can't speak Spanish it's still worth a visit - you can oooh & aaah at all the pretty pictures (let's be honest, I never read half of what's on the page, I just look at the photos and I don't think I'm unique in that respect). The only other Holga enthusiast I've ever met whilst travelling was a Mexican. He'd definitely like Holga Spain. Anyway if you're visiting this blog you're probably a Chinese spammer and can't understand a word I've written, so here's a pretty picture. From many,many years ago.

No comments: